Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Events

Steve W.'s Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"If you go to the link shown in work while walking they suggest an AC power meter tha…"

Steve W. replied Jul 12, 2014 to How much electricity does a treadmill desk cost?

3 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Steve W.

"One could try with $100 treadmill and see how it goes. My experience is that the che…"

Steve W. replied May 28, 2014 to Is buying any used treadmill ok for the job?

3 Jan 6
Reply by stream26

"Since no one has said you can't i would post it especially if it is a private sale."

Steve W. replied May 6, 2014 to Where can I post a tread for sale?

2 May 9, 2014
Reply by bdrhoa

"Maggie If space is limited like I think it is, I would suggest you consider splurgin…"

Steve W. replied Jan 4, 2014 to Where can I try out a treadmill desk in NYC?

5 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by Steve W.

"I doubt many places have computer setups.  Maybe if you brought in your laptop compu…"

5 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by Steve W.

"I don't know specifically about NYC but some of the exercise equipment stores someti…"

5 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by Steve W.

"If you use a music stand it would need to be either to your left or right and not ce…"

Steve W. replied Jan 2, 2014 to How to modify to allow for studying from a book?

5 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Kathryn Paterson

"How wide is this treadmill?  It is isn't too wide (less than 34") you could use the…"

Steve W. replied Dec 17, 2013 to How would you build a walking desk out of this treadmill?

2 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Ray Johnson

"I just did a search on Amazon for book stand and found these options: http://www.am…"

Steve W. replied Sep 27, 2013 to How to modify to allow for studying from a book?

5 Jan 5, 2014

"I just did a search on Amazon for book stand and found these options: http://www.am…"

Steve W. replied Sep 27, 2013 to How to modify to allow for studying from a book?

5 Jan 5, 2014

RSS

© 2017   Created by bdrhoa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service