What shoes do you wear while walking?
So far, the shoes I have worn are:
- SAS walking shoes. Look like men's business shoes. Comfortable, good support, good cushioning. These are probably the best walking shoes I've tried so far.
- New Balance walking shoes. Look like athletic shoes. Comfortable, good support, good cushioning. These are slightly less expensive than the SAS, and almost as good.
- MBT sandals. These are really interesting shoes, with their unique roll bottom. Not cushioned enough for all day walking, though. My feet hurt by the end of the day.
- ecco walking shoes. At least for me, I needed to put a different innersole into these to bring them up to snuff. (The Walking Store has some expensive but excellent innersoles.)
- other various shoes for brief periods, which are fine for on & off but not for all day.