Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Badge

Loading…

Events

Since hearing Susan Orlean on NPR the other day and reading her article in the latest New Yorker, I've been obsessed with whether to take the plunge to a treadmill desk setup or not. My home office is very small, so it's an all or nothing, sit or stand commitment. I know that members of this site are true believers, but do any of you know people who tried it and just didn't stick with it, and if so, why not? I joined this site this afternoon specifically to ask this question. Thanks.

Views: 377

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What did you get?

I took the lazy way out- a Lifespan 1200DT3 and an electrically adjustable desk from Ergodepot for quick and easy stand to sit changes.

I work a lot from home also. One thing I have noticed about working from home is that you don't have nearly the opportunity to walk.

At work it is a fairly good walk just to get to my work area and then a fairly good walk to the restroom.

Thus working from home can reduce your physical activity. Thus a walking treadmill helps bring you back to what walking you would do in the office and more.

Just a thought.

RSS

© 2018   Created by bdrhoa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service